There are three ways to become a member of NAPICU – as an individual, a ward or an international unit. Wards and international units can choose from a one, two, or three year membership with an increased discount the longer you sign up for. If you wish to join NAPICU please follow the links below for the membership type applicable to you.
To join NAPICU as an individual member (£60 annual fee) you can CLICK HERE to register and pay by credit card online, or click here to download the application form to complete and return to us to pay by BACS, cheque or bankers draft
To join NAPICU as a ward (£500 for 1 year, £950 for 2 years, £1350 for 3 years) click here to download the application form to complete and return to us.
To join NAPICU as an international unit (£150 for 1 year, £285 for 2 years, £405 for 3 years) click here to download the application form to complete and return to us.
New members will receive an email with login details giving you access to the members’ areas of this website within 3 working days of receipt of payment.
If you don’t want to join today you can always sign up to our free newsletter to be kept abreast of developments. Please send us your email address from the Contact Us page – click here to go to it – or follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
We believe standards and practice can be developed by learning how others provide high quality care across the world and we welcome membership from anywhere. If you become a member – as an individual or as part of your unit – benefits include:
- free online access to the international Journal of Psychiatric Intensive Care
- free online access to continuing professional development questions
- free access to the members’ area of our website to view presentations and videos from past conferences
- reduced fees for attending our annual conference
- free attendance at quarterly meetings (up to 5 delegates can attend from any member ward)
- the option of entry into the team of the year and poster awards at our annual conference
- access to advice from internationally renowned experts in the field of PICU and low secure care
- the opportunity to network with other PICU/LSU clinicians sharing ideas and good practice