NAPICU is a membership focused, not for profit multi-disciplinary organisation and a registered charity.
We are committed to our members and to working with our members to develop and promote the speciality of psychiatric intensive care and acute services. . We are dedicated to improving patient experience and outcome, and to promoting staff support and development.
Our members are mostly located in the United Kingdom and become members when working in specific wards or units, which join our association, or as individual mental health professionals from any discipline. We also have Ward and individual members from Europe and across the world.
Corporate Membership is open to commercial organisations. Private providers of PICU or LSU healthcare services and pharmaceutical industries are not eligible for corporate membership of NAPICU
Corporate Membership runs from 1st April to 31st March each year.
Benefits of NAPICU Corporate Membership
- Free stand at the NAPICU Annual Conference. Corporate Members will receive the first choice for the location of their stand. Information will be sent to Corporate Members two weeks prior to all potential sponsors.
- A4 Delegate Bag insert for the NAPICU Annual Conference and Local Quarterly Meetings.
- Five free full registrations to the Annual Conference, including attendance at the Gala Dinner. These may be used by staff or raffled off to customers – registration information must be received by the NAPICU Office 1 month prior to the event.
- The invitation to present one promotional poster at the NAPICU Annual Conference.
- Corporate Members will have an optional 30-minute discussion with a NAPICU Executive Committee Member during the Annual Conference.
- Corporate Members will be listed on the NAPICU Website, including a link to their corporate site. Corporate Members will also be acknowledged on all NAPICU Social Media Platforms.
- Corporate Members will be listed on the annual conference programme
- Access to the special member’s only area of the website, presentations, videos from Quarterly Meetings and Conferences, as well as social media interaction.
- Online access to the Psychiatric Intensive Care and Low Secure Journal – this enables you to view articles online and download them for easy and convenient access, plus printed copy sent to the ward.
- Three complimentary hard copies of the National Minimum Standards for Psychiatric Intensive Care in General Adult Services (updated 2014) and the National Minimum Standards for Psychiatric Intensive Care Units for Young People (September 2015)
Cost of NAPICU Corporate Membership
|1 Year Membership||£7, 500.00|
|2 Year Membership|
|3 Year Membership|