The Journal of Psychiatric Intensive Care is the official publication of NAPICU.
The Journal of Psychiatric Intensive Care is the official publication of NAPICU and is available as open access!
Hot Topic Editorals
For volumes 1-11 (2005-2015), please contact email@example.com
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER
Please read the author guidelines below. Once you are ready to submit your paper please email to the NAPICU Journal Team.
‘Publication ethics and publication malpractice’
Useful research links
The Integrated Research Application System (IRAS):
- A single system for applying for permissions and approvals for health and social care/community care research in the UK
- Enables you to enter information about your project once instead of duplicating information in separate application forms
- Uses filters to ensure the data collected and collated is appropriate to the type of study and the permissions and approvals required
- Helps you to meet regulatory and governance requirements
- Retains familiar aspects of the NRES form system